Wartsila North America Operations team is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for the Contract Management function.
You will be part of a skilled and motivated team of Contract Managers and Financial Analysts.
We are looking for:
- A dynamic, flexible and task oriented Senior Financial Analyst with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to independently work and take decisions under pressure combined with analytical/critical thinking.
We expect the applicant to have a solid know-how and experience of Financial Analysis, SAP, Qlickview and other tools and processes used in Financial controlling within Wartsila. Also good capabilities with Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.) are required
- Support Contract Management team in contract calculations, risk analysis and deviation analysis
- Proactively monitor USA contract performance to forecast, report findings
- Participate in the development / implementation of improvements and/or corrective plans and actions
- Orderbook and Estimo follow-up, ensure the forecast aligns with the tools
- Ad hoc reporting and various special projects financial in nature as needed to support the business
- Development of integrated revenue/cost analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Creating and analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded and communicated accurately
- Create business models
- Ensure that financial information is in compliance with Corporate and local guidelines (corporate manual, accounting manual, local legislation, directives, etc.)
- Ensure FICO documents (e.g. invoices, shipping document) are prepared according to contracts and relevant trade finance instruments.
- Initiate actions to improve financial performance within own responsibility area.
- SAP, Qlikview, Cognos, Estimo knowledge
- Strong Financial knowledge
- Accounting and cost Accounting concepts
- Attention to detail
- Strong Business and Customer focus
- Team player
BA or equivalent in Accounting or Finance, or a combination of Education and experience of successfully managing similar tasks Experience from similar tasks is required
|Contact person to give further information||
We look forward to hearing from you. Qualified candidates must apply online http://www.wartsila.com/en/careers/vacancies.
Wärtsilä North America values our employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Wärtsilä North America is an EOE/AA employer.
|Job area||Service Delivery|