|Position description||This position has become vacant to increase our Quality Department in Germany/Bremen.|
- Perform detailed analysis and inspections.
- Review/evaluate current local methods, procedures and systems and recommend changes that will improve the quality of the products, productivity or EHS performance.
- Evaluate data and identify recurring problems to define necessary preventive actions.
- Participate in internal and external audits as a lead auditor.
- Ensure that QEHS statutory and regulatory requirements are implemented locally.
- Manage competent/product classification/certificate process.
- Lead assigned projects.
- native Speaker German and business English would be an advantage
- quality management systems (incl. review and development)ISO9001, 2015; ISO9100; 2009
- auditing skills (internal, supplier and partners)
- communication skills
- team player
- process development knowledge
- continuous improvement and operational excellence methods
- implementing standards and working acc.standards
- analytic skills and methodologies (root cause analysis (RCA),failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA)
- Formation as certified engineer or equivalent in the area of electrical or electronic or mechatronic engineering - good knowledge in ERP-Systems
- good knowledge in MS-Office
- naval / marine industry; aviation industry
|Contact person to give further information||Please send your application incl. CV to Gaby.Geyer@wartsila.com|
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|