‘Sourcing specialist with international procurement experience’
Welcome at QuantiParts, a Wärtsilä company! For our location in Zwolle we are looking for a Technical Purchaser who will take care of the development and selection the Quantiparts supplier base.
In this position you will be working on the planning, acquisition, monitoring and correction of the flow of technical goods, from the supplier until delivery at our services warehouse in Zwolle. In order to facilitate our customers in the best way, you create and deliver sourcing benefits to the businesses such as zero defect quality, on time deliveries, cost reduction and lead time reduction.
QuantiParts offers its customers spare parts for classic Wärtsilä medium- and high-speed engines. We employ about 70 people in Zwolle and France, with customers and suppliers all over the world. In this position you will be working in a team with 7 other sourcing specialists and in close cooperation with Sales, Quality, Warehouse, Technical Support, Wärtsilä procurement and Suppliers.
• You take care of the operational procurement activities such as: order processing for parts, execution of materials demand and inventory planning, proactive order monitoring; stock level analyses and cost price development
• You solve day to day supplier issues with regard to delivery, availability, and/or payments.
• Create a sourcing plan and develop specific action plans to improve the overall performance of the suppliers.
• You manage, monitor and report supplier performance against agreements and on quality, delivery, reliability & lead times and costs.
• You initiate any actions to improve supplier performance, and by that ensure customer satisfaction.
• Properly follow stock level and relevant supply indicators and are aware of overall profitability.
• You hold a Bachelor degree in combination with several years of experience within procurement, supply chain management within a technical and international organisation.
• A Certificate in NEVI 1, and NEVI 2 is preferred.
• Advanced skills in Excel and experience with SAP and other ERP systems is seen as an advantage.
• To solve problems you are able to think and act fast, and keep things as simple as possible.
• You have experience with international negotiations and analysing supply chain processes.
• Affection with diesel engines, marine and power plant market.
• Excellent social and communication skills in English and Dutch, both oral and written.
|Contact person to give further information||
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
We drive an inclusive corporate culture by respecting diversity. Success requires a mix of employees - diversity in nationality, gender, age, personality and educational background.
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae on our website: www.wartsila.com/careers. Select ‘Netherlands’ and the position you like to apply for.
In case you have questions about the procedure please call Dré Schellekens (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 28558033 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|