|Position description||WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN|
1. Assist during execution of engine component repair and overhaul jobs.
2. Liaise closely with Senior Engineers and/or Service Superintendents to ensure service deadlines are met.
3. Ensure that all work carried out is to ISO 9001/2000 standard.
4.Ensure that all activities in the workshop and on-site are carried out in accordance with the site safety rules and in compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety obligations.
5. To adopt a pleasant, adaptable attitude and, when requested, to assist all Company staff with any “ad-hoc” duties that may be required.
6. Carry out all tasks in such a way as to ensure maximum (internal and external) satisfaction at all times to the extent that this is within the employee’s control.
7. In addition to the above duties and responsibilities, the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties within their capabilities which may result from changing circumstances, but which may not of necessity, change the general character or level of responsibility of the post.
Communication skills 3
Cost awareness and effectiveness 2
Teamwork Skills 3
WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ quality, safety & environmental skills 3
Language â English 3
Product knowledge 2
Technical communication 2
Installation operation, maintenance and repair 2
Customer understanding 2
Deliver Solutions to Customer -processes & tools 2
NVQ level 3 or equivilant Must have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship with minimum 3 years post apprentice experience working in an engineering workshop
|Contact person to give further firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job area||Service Delivery|