We are looking for a new enthusiastic Portfolio Product Manager to strengthen our Portfolio Team.
The position is located in Helsinki, Finland. Working language is English.
As Portfolio Product Manager, you will shape and drive solutions that fit the market. You will work closely with sales & marketing, R&D, and delivery teams to ensure product success. This means providing the objective and use cases for how our product is used, how it competes in the market, and how we can best help our customers. In practice, you will assemble current and future user needs into product requirements; build business cases for new business initiatives; and plan roll-out of new products/features with sales and marketing.
Ability to work in fast changing environment and have huge curiosity to solve customers’ problems will help you succeed.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
• Ability to collect feedback from markets and translating the needs to product requirements and product roadmap according to our strategy
• Ability to build a business case around a product or service
• Experience in planning go-to-market in collaboration with sales and marketing.
• Solid experience of digital, data driven, products and product management
• Experience in marine/shipping industry or in an industry which is/has gone through digital transformation (such as Finance)
|Contact person to give further information||For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|