• Coordinate all orders allocated, this may include a large quantity of smaller orders or larger Project deliveries with multiple end customers.
• Have good SAP knowledge, be responsible for accurately loading orders into SAP.
• To be customer centric & ensure everything we do is done on time and to the highest quality standards.
• Close Liaison with the Sales & Technical Teams to ensure that with all loaded orders, contractual delivery & scope is fully defined, understood and cascaded in a timely manner within the business to the respective departments.
• Working with the delivery manager, ensure all contractual milestones are achieved on time and all risks to the business highlighted and mitigated.
• Close liaison with the business control team, ensuring accurate delivery invoices are raised in a timely manner and that an overview is controlled & maintained on any associated retention payments or potential LD exposure.
• Maintain all customer communications throughout the delivery cycle. Work closely with other team members to ensure customer visits, customer inspections are well planned and executed in a timely manner.
• Compile and submit delivery updates as requested by the customer.
• Ensure that all relevant information is timely cascaded to all departments within the business. Take ownership to ensure that the departments fully understand the customer specific needs.
• Maintain a close interface to the end customer. Will be the main internal stakeholder representing the customer.
• Ensure that during the delivery cycle, a close relationship is maintained with the Engineering & Operations team.
• Monitor the related / assigned KPIs.
• To travel in the UK and overseas if required.
• To undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
• Ensure legal compliance
• A Safety & Quality orientated mind-set must be established & maintained.
• Customer service experience
• Project management experience
• Effective communicator
• Attention to details Ideally possess a minimum of 5 GCSE Qualifications or equivalent including math's & English & subsequent college or University course preferred. Project management in a manufacturing engineering environment
|Job area||Contract Delivery|