‘Strong people leader with a passion for transportation and customer service’
Are you passionate about leading people, enabling them to perform their best? Are you driven by ensuring our Customers get served in the best way possible, ensuring on-time delivery and high quality? Are you up for working in a hectic environment, and have a high sense of urgency?
In Parts Delivery, Wärtsilä Global Logistics Services, we are looking for a Manager, Delivery Coordination.
In this role you will have an excellent opportunity to lead a team of experienced transport professionals, bring remote teams to work successfully together, and interact with (internal) stakeholders in different areas. You will further develop your team, secure delivery performance to our Customers, and continuously look for ways to improve operations, and be on the pulse of the digital transformation ahead of us.
From our Central Distribution Centre (CDC) in Kampen, the Netherlands, we ship yearly over 100.000 spare parts deliveries worldwide to our Customers. Moreover, we are operating warehouses in Singapore and Finland. Our transport professionals are located in Vaasa (Finland) and Kampen (Netherlands). Carrier management and shipping is handled by a global outsourcing partner.
The position is located in Kampen, the Netherlands.
• You lead and coach the members of your team and ensure personal development and growth of all team members.
• Challenge the team to continuously seek for smarter ways of working.
• Support and participate in operational development projects. Contribute in creation of action plan, and ensure actions are timely implemented.
• You ensure operations performance and efficiency, meeting set targets and KPIs. Ensure compliance of agreed operational procedures within own team.
• Resolve potential issues and escalations in an optimised and timely manner.
• Define and follow-up preventive actions of operational related claims.
• You ensure excellent cooperation and communication with internal stakeholders.
• Monitor and report performance of own team and area(s). Contribute to the planning of resourcing, to manage impact of possible sales fluctuations.
• Establish budget for own cost centre and follow-up costs.
• You hold a Master degree in Business Administration or similar.
• Transportation experience in the field of logistics. Experience within delivery documentation, invoicing, customs and/or transportation is seen as an advantage.
• Passionate about people and helping others grow with proven leadership and team building skills.
• You are a strong organiser with a structured approach to complete targets, proactive and a solution-oriented problem solver.
• Drive, enthusiasm and integrity combined with curios and open-minded towards transformation.
• Proven skills of leadership, teamwork and coaching along with experience in change management.
• Strong networker with a customer focus and excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Willingness to travel.
|Contact person to give further information||For further information, please contact Kim Björknäs at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 50 3518076.|
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|