Wärtsilä Engine Power Plants is hiring a Module Design Engineer to implement modular design of engine auxiliary components and assemblies, or modules, and create new excellent products as part of design team. The title can be adjusted according to applicant experience.
Position will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
- Perform the design and development work in the assigned responsibility area
- Make drawings and documents according to project plans
- Ensure that drawing and documents are following general international standards and Wärtsilä guidelines and standards and that the documented information is correct in terms of content, quality and functionality.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc., Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in multicultural project organization
- Office environment and interpersonal skills, drive to accomplish things
- Interest of power plant system engineering, product design and development, product management
- Computer literacy: Office, NX/Teamcenter proficiency, Autocad experience
- Systematic, precise yet flexible way of working,
- Fluency in English, incl. written documentation skills.
|Contact person to give further information||
Esa Nousiainen, General Manager
Tel: +358 40 7289216