Wärtsilä Engine Power Plants is hiring a Module Portfolio Engineer to implement Operational Excellence of power plant system module design, specification and delivery. Module portfolio engineer main responsibility is power plant auxiliary module portfolio product management, from module internal order specification creation to portfolio management. The title can be adjusted according to applicant’s experience.
Position will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
- Perform the design and development work in the assigned responsibility area.
- Make specifications and drawings and documents according to project plans.
- Ensure that specifications, drawings and documents are following general international standards and Wärtsilä guidelines and standards and that the documented information is correct in terms of content, quality and functionality.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc., Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in multicultural project organization
- Office environment and interpersonal skills: team player with drive to work independently towards set targets
- Interest of power plant system engineering, product development, product management
- Computer literacy: Office, Autocad, NX/Teamcenter basics
- Process thinking, systematic precise yet flexible way of working
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge and experience of managing product information is seen as an advantage
- Fluency in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Esa Nousiainen, General Manager
Tel: +358 40 7289216