Responsible of maintenance long term contracts for marine and powerplants applications.
Manage contract management activities and ensure that scope of specific contracts is delivered to customers according to agreements :
* maintenance planning
* parts delivery in accordance with the maintenance planning
* coordination with field service and technical service of the maintenance
* ensure customer satisfaction
* reach set quality, financial, cost and time targets.
- Ensure good relationships with customer and make recommendations to improve WFR sales and customer reliability.
- Fully implement and maintain of Contract Management way of working and reporting (including financial follow-up).
- Track performance indicators.
- Report to CM team leader for Marine & Overseas.
Used to contract (project) knowledge, planning and risk management.
Engine Culture knowledge Marine and Energy
Cost awareness and budget reporting
Languages : French and English fluent
Problem solving and decision making Engineering or international business master of sciences type of formal education, having experienced project management including all financial handling ; team management and supply chain/parts logistic. 5 to 10 years of experience into similar business ; including international scope.
|Job area||Contract Delivery|