Energy storage and hybrid solution market is growing rapidly in many market areas. Wärtsilä Energy Storage & Integration Business Line (ES&I BL) is now looking for an experienced Senior Proposal Engineer to support energy storage and hybrid opportunities in Asia and Australia region.
Extensive training will be provided for the selected candidate on energy storage proposal creation. Position will be located in Singapore.
In this job, your main responsibilities include:
- Managing RFP response process including determining bidding strategy and partner selection, working together with such partners to submit winning responses and drafting the actual proposal
- Drafting proposal content regarding to specific customer needs and unique value points for the ES&I BL solution; Sign off and deliver complete proposals to customers, on-time
- Working with appropriate individuals within ES&I BL to provide specific proposal content
- Designing and creating high-level as well as detailed system design drawings, layouts, schematics
- Specifying appropriate system components, calculating component ratings and quantities, and creating detailed bills of material
- Managing and coordinating Life Cycle support solutions (O&M offering) for the storage and hybrids when required
- Creating regional specific customer presentations.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or relevant engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience with energy storage systems
- Experience with transmission and distribution infrastructures
- Experience with the installation of large generation systems
- Competent with ACAD or equivalent drafting tools
- Able to read and understand system schematics, single-line drawings, mechanical elevation, and building layout drawings
- Knowledge of high-power generator functional requirements, especially in electrical Island environments
- Understanding of CE, UL, IEEE, IEC and NEC standards
- Knowledge in utility systems and interconnection requirements for electric generators
- Ability to adapt to fasting changing market demands
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Willingness to take ownership and produce results
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Travelling capability of approximately 1/3 of worktime
- Fluency in English, any other major Asian language would be a benefit.
|Contact person to give further information||
Wilhelm Van Butselaar
Tel: +65 9836 3205 (Singapore)
Tel: +1 530 802 1920 (US West Coast)
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|