- Accountable for developing crisis management capabilities.
- Accountable for global access control system implementation
- Accountable for maintaining and developing the security in the area of Europe.
- Accountable for security communication
- Act as the deputy of Head of Security
• Crisis Management: Develop and support the group level action plans to prepare for and respond to incidents like cyber threats, civil unrest, terrorism and country evacuation.
• Premises security: Develop and maintain the global access control and related processes.
• Communication: Ensure effective communication in daily business and in crisis situations.
• Leadership: Lead the development of the area security activities
• Subject matter expertise: Provide expertise and specialist support on all aspects of security for local persons (security coordinators) having responsibility of implementation of security measures. Loss prevention activities are supervised, but the responsibility lies on local level.
• Assurance: Assure that corporate policies, strategies and guidelines for security are being implemented within the area together with the managing directors of countries. Monitor the effectiveness of policies and processes and take necessary action when required.
• Threat Monitoring: Monitor and assess relevant threats in the area and ensure that proactive measures are taken in order to mitigate potential risk to the Wärtsilä’s employees and operations.
• Security Assessment: Implement and manage a security risk assessment process to ensure the timely identification and management of threats and mitigation measures.
• Training: Provide necessary training and development of global and local personnel concerning premises security, travel security, crisis management and personnel security.
- Developing the security level in local companies according to the local legislation, company policies and instructions.
- Developing the travel security tools and processes.
- Participate to the development of area security concept including relevant area security plans.
|Requirements||See above Relevant Academic degree (Bachelor, MBA, Master’s Degree). CPP considered an advantage over 10 years experience in corporate security|
|Contact person to give further information||Rauno Hammarberg, Director, Security; email@example.com|