Wärtsilä Services, Engine Controls and Plant Automation, Upgrades (E&A), Product Line 4-Stroke, Sales and Sales Support is responsible for project sales of engine control automation and upgrade solutions for Wartsila 4-Stroke portfolio engines in Power plant and Marine installations. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Manager working in AMER area, E&A team, with the focus on E&A Sales in SULAS (Latin America, South) area.
As a Sales Manager, you will find yourself in the heart of the exciting international world of the Energy and Maritime industry. The global 4-stroke engine services organization offers full lifecycle support. You are responsible for the sales of automation, controls and upgrade solutions in Power plant and Marine installations. In this position you will be part of our Engine Controls and Plant Automation organization team within AMER area, Product Line, 4 Stroke, Sales and Sales support.
The location of this position is preferably Vaasa, Finland. You will report to the General Manager, Sales AMER, Sales and Sales Support 4-stroke Engine Service. Open to travel extensively within in the dedicated Area, visiting clients for approximately 30 to 50% of your time.
- You are responsible for the sales offerings of engine controls solutions, including the formulation of technical and commercial documentation
- You determine the content and scope of controls solutions for a proposal quotation, based on discussions with global Wärtsilä network offices and/or customers
- Proactively align external market opportunities and internal technical solutions. Deliver project sales targets
- You set up Project Sales project costs, schedules and scopes. Define the proper proposal documentation
- You create customer value – understand the customer and industry
- You generate customer intelligence, explore new business opportunities and align relevant strategies.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical/Automation Engineering or Mechatronics
- 5 years of relevant technical sales experience, preferably within Marine industries & matrix/international organizations
- Experience in engine controls or in Electrical & Automation technical sales for Power plant and Marine upgrade applications would be highly regarded
- Experience with collaborating with client requirements / specifications to develop a product fit
- Proven commercial skills combined with multi-cultural skills to communicate product strategy globally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and/or Spanish (Offers, Specifications, Negotiations).
|Contact person to give further information||
Tel: +358 40 830 7732
If you feel your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements we look forward to receive your job application, together with a curriculum vitae.
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|