Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is looking for a Project Engineer, Electrical to join their Project Engineering department. Position will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
- Safeguard that Electrical works are executed according to contract specifications and design directives
- Engineering, Basic design such as consumer lists and I/O lists
- Engineering in AutoCAD Electrical, making of single line diagrams and auxiliary panel drawings
- Make purchase specifications and bill of quantities as required for the project execution
- Make project specific design and design packages
- Co-ordinate the design between sub-suppliers
- Develop Power Plant project wise Electrical solution for the client
- Carry out sub-supplier quality- and delivery follow-ups
- Support our site team during installation and commissioning phases
- Give feedback regarding technical solutions and complaints
- Act as stand-in for Chief Project Engineer Electrical when requested (including travelling globally)
- Participate in development projects.
- BSc. or MSc. in Electrical or Automation Engineering
- Working experience with similar tasks is seen as a benefit
- Being self-going, having team working skills
- Motivation to learn and grow professionally
- Willingness to travel as well as ability to understand and work with diverse cultures
- Fluency in English.
|Contact person to give further information||