- To provide field service assistance as directed
- To provide electrical commissioning activities as directed
- To perform electrical workshop services as directed
- To perform electrical repair works as directed
- Providing internal and external reports and as built documentation. To collect and organise time and travel expenses reports after completion of respective works. Reporting and informing the administrative personnel as required.
- To participate in external training
- To check the functionality of the electrical facilities in the service
- To perform daily office activities as required
- Basic LV/MV Systems, Generators, Switchboards and Protection Relays knowledge
· Reciprocating Engines/Vessels Propulsion Automation systems knowledge.
· Good command of English in speaking and writing
· Willingness to travel world-wide on 1-3 months assignments, maximum 9 months per year in total
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work both as a team player and individually
· Entrepreneur and organization skills MSC/BSC in E&A disciplines. 0-2 years
|Job area||Service Delivery|