Wärtsilä Marine Solutions 4-Stroke Technology Engine Laboratory is looking for four (4) Test Engineers into Large Bore engine test team. We offer to you interesting challenges at the forefront of medium speed 4-stroke engine development in an international working environment.
As a member of test team taking care of W46F and W50 Dual Fuel, Spark Gas and Diesel engines testing, your main focus will be on supporting Wärtsilä engine factories in Italy, Korea and China, when new engine types or engines with new technologies will be introduced into serial production.
Positions are permanent and will be located in Vaasa, Finland, or Bermeo, Spain.
- Execute daily activities on test engines
- Ensure that test results are reliable and in compliance with industry specific standards and Wärtsilä guidelines
- Plan, organize and execute component and performance tests on production engines, laboratory engines and field engines
- Plan, organize and execute measurement and engine automation related activities
- Analyse and report test results
- Co-operation with engine product teams and product development expert organisation
- Develop and improve test methods and facilities.
- Relevant technical education (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Knowledge in electricity, automation and measurement technology is seen as an advantage
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Technical experience with Large 4-stroke engines
- Strong motivation, passion for getting things done
- Structured way of working
- Good communication and team working skills but also ability to work independently
- Fluent spoken and written English language.
|Contact person to give further information||
Tel: +358 50 372 0083
Attach your CV to the application.
|Job area||Research & Development|