Wärtsilä Marine Solutions, Engines, Technology is looking for a Test Engineer to work in Rig testing. In this position you will be working on future Wärtsilä engine technologies. The position is located in Vaskiluoto Engine Laboratory in Vaasa, Finland.
- Driving the automation and digitalization development in rig testing
- Designing and updating automation and electrical drawings
- Executing measurement setups on test rigs
- Ensuring that test results are reliable and in compliance with industry specific standards and Wärtsilä guidelines
- Prepare the test platform to fulfil the needs of upcoming test setups
- Developing and improving the test methods
- Planning, organizing and executing test setups
- Analysing and reporting the specific test results
- Maintaining, developing and upgrading of Rig test platforms.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical or automation engineering
- Interest in and basic knowledge of engine technology
- Good skills in communication and documentation
- Good team working skills, as well as the ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of different control & measurement systems
- Knowledge of UNIC systems is an advantage
- Good command of English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Mikael Österroos, Manager, Rig Testing
A CV attached to the application will be appreciated.
|Job area||Research & Development|