Outstanding Sales talent fully dedicated to QuantiServ Sales Team. In this position you will work in close co-operation with Area Sales Manager AMER, Wärtsilä local SUs Sales Teams, 2-stroke Global Sales Organization to ensure the targeted growth of QuantiServ business.
- Responsible for marketing, promoting of all Quantiserv Services(non portfolio) and achieving services sales targets and margin.
- Business Development to expand the QuantiServ customer base by establishing new contacts and market penetration potential.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and net promoter score targets.
- Develop strategies and action plans to achieve allocated targets and potential sales opportunities.
- Process enquiries, preparation of offers and follow-up on sales quotation and account receivables.
Fluent written and spoken English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Proactive and action oriented
- Capable to work independently and in a team
- Results and targets oriented mind-set
- Excellent customer’s understanding
- Management & Leadership competences
- Willingness to travel
Diploma or Degree in Marine, Mechanical Engineering or related qualification or similar (or other education with relevant work experience) Min 3-5 year experience of Services Sales in Marine or Power Plant Business.
Sales background and Technical knowledge focused on specific QuantiServ Services Portfolio (Reconditioning, In Situ Machining, Service teams) are seen as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Dhilon Rodricks Area Sales Manager, AMER, QuantiServ
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|