• Sales, service, and technical support for value added solutions that will increase performance of existing equipment and their maintenance
• Managing key customer accounts – both current and new customers in the designated region
• Meeting sales targets and identifying new business opportunities
• Generating contracts, proposals, forecasts, and sales presentations for clients as required
• Prepare proposals for customers, jointly with estimating team.
• Prepare and give presentations as needed
• Attend customer events and trade shows
• Typical accounts would include pulp and paper and mining customer
• Prepare Key Customer Maps to support account relationships management.
• Develops business plan for each account
• Coordinates use of other company resources (e.g., technical, advertising, estimating, engineering, production) to provide value added services to accounts
• Provide customer feedback to internal Wartsila resources to enhance sales and service strategies
• Requires (40% amount) of time spent abroad at customer locations (i.e. travel time required)
-Ability to work under high-pressure
-Market and customer knowledge as well as cultural knowledge of the area.
-Good knowledge of competitive landscape in value added services.
MS Office tools
-Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills
-Good customer relations
-Excellent time management and problem solving skills
-Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Post-secondary diploma Minimum 5-7 years experience in sales.
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|