We are now looking for dynamic, development minded and customer service oriented Service manager for End User Services; being accountable for delivering high quality user support services and developing a global user support concept.
- Manage and develop global user support services on all levels with Service Desk services as main focus area; and being responsible of the global user support model and concept, enabling smooth integrations and consistent service delivery.
- Cooperate closely with various IT service providers and internal teams to ensure that different parties work consistently and seamlessly together, and that agreed service levels are met.
- Research and observe end user behavior and satisfaction results, support models, related tool(s) and processes to design and develop innovative, and higher quality services and solutions.
- Be part of the IT Service management excellence forum and act as a capability lead.
- Experience of managing, conceptualizing and developing global user support services in a multi-vendor environment.
- Excellent knowledge of IT Service Management and related concepts, process and tools.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, influencing and change management skills.
- Very good knowledge of ITIL based processes.
- Feeling comfortable in a matrix environment and having an ability to make things happen.
- Passionate about customer service
- Naturally curios and constantly learning new things, empathetic and receptive to feedback.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. and equivalent experience in the area of end user support services for min 5 years.
Possible LOCATIONs for this position are Vaasa, Turku, Helsinki, Hamburg, Navi Mumbai.
|Contact person to give further information||
Marjo Kautiainen, General Manager, Service Integration and Management +358 40 8262 564
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|