|Position description||We are now looking for development minded, customer oriented, Solution manager for ITSM, being accountable for IT Service management process development and deployment.|
- Be accountable for IT Service Management process development and deployment by actively participating the IT Service management excellence forum, and driving enhancements and initiatives in own product/capability area.
- Provide advanced knowledge on IT Service Management, support and consult customers to set up, establish and manage own IT services in a smooth, customer friendly and cost effective way according to the Wärtsilä ITSM framework.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to communicate ITSM vision, benefits and customer deliverables.
- Assess existing process area(s), analyse data and trends to identify and act on areas of potential improvement and optimisation.
- Provide expertise on how to incorporate processes into Wärtsilä ITSM implementation.
Excellent skills in requirement engineering, service design, or process design.
- Experience of planning and development of Service Management processes, solutions and functions.
- Experience of ITIL process/ITSM tool (ServiceNow) implementation and deployment.
- Experience of integration definitions and implementations is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, influencing and change management skills.
- Understanding and experience of data modelling.
- Passionate about customer service, empathetic and receptive to feedback.
- Experience in the field of Enterprise Service Management is an advantage.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. and equivalent experience in the area of process development and deployment for min. 3 years.
Possible LOCATIONs for this position are Vaasa, Turku, Helsinki, Hamburg, Navi Mumbai.
|Contact person to give further information||Marjo Kautiainen, General Manager, Service Integration and Management +358 40 8262 564|
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|