As a Solution Architect for SD and CS modules your main responsibility area is to lead the further development of the existing architecture in SAP SD and CS, including integrations, together with the Concept Owners of these modules, and other stakeholders in our teams. You will be collaborating with our business lines and partners. You will participate in pre-studies and early phases of new developments in these areas. You will part of setting the vision for our SAP landscape and planning our transformation journey from the current landscape and architecture to the future state.
This position is in our Global ERP Center of Excellence Architecture and Platforms team.
Together with our other architects you will jointly ensure that present and future architecture is correctly incorporated.
Your tasks include among other:
• Participate in the definition of our SD and CS and related process roadmaps to establish future state vision for supply chain management in Wärtsilä, you shape the existing landscape to match emerging technologies
• Creation of roadmaps and architecture documentation for projects and maintenance of the same
• Perform analysis of the existing architectural landscape and give input to, as well as drive yourself, the application rationalisation
• Perform cross-functional analysis in order to optimise the process flow between the modules in SAP in the end to end supply chain process
• Provide decision makers in the business functions with process and design recommendations
• Design architecture and blueprints utilizing both the existing architecture landscape and exploring new technologies to optimise the process. This is done in cooperation with Concept Owners
• Drive the performance of external vendors towards improved results, autonomy and higher degree of automation
• Conduct industry benchmarking and collect best practices within sales, distribution and service management processes
• Education: B.Sc. / M.Sc. or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering
• Very good team working skills in global environment
• Proactive, development-minded and goal-focused attitude to work
• Good leadership and management skills, ability to handle stress
• Fluent written and spoken English, ability to communicate complex to non-IT stakeholders
• Design thinking, experience from Service Design is a plus, key is the ability to transform requirements into solution proposals
• Very good documentation, visualization and presentation skills
• Functional and technical experience of SAP SD and CS modules, knowledge of GTS is seen as an advantage
• ABAP experience is a seen as a big advantage, even though in this position that is not part of the daily duties
• You have already touched upon new SAP technologies such as SAP Fiori and the SAP Cloud Platform and you’re eager to learn more
• Good knowledge in SAP integrations, both internal and external integrations e.g. Idocs and Odata protocols and Webservices
• IT service management skills (vendor management, change management, continuous service improvement, development and operations)
Possible locations for this position are our IM locations in Finland (Helsinki/Vaasa/Turku).
|Contact person to give further information||
Phone: +358 40 5620410
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|