-Commissioning, claims and service work for marine automation systems of internal combustion engines
-Independently execute Field Service activities mainly on electrical,electro-pneumatic and electronic components
-Perform Electrical maintenance and/or trouble shooting on Wartsila Electrical and Automation products or similar Electrical and Automation applications
-Troubleshoot and repair computers and networks
-Prepare detailed Service reports and travel expenses on time and with expected Wartsila quality
-Identify failures, making adjustments, assist on trial runs and testing of Electrical installations according to instructions
-Promote Wartsila Products and Services
-Extensive travel worldwide
- Relevant qualifications in Electrical and Control System Engineering or similar.
- Suitable real world knowledge and experience related to control system specification and design, PLC programming and diagnostics, marine power distribution, motor control, process sensors and instrumentation and other process system componentry.
- Ability to understand, use and correct electrical and automation schematics and drawings, and related component level documentation.
- Some mechanical knowledge required
- Relevant practical experience may compensate for lacking formal competency
- Relevant ‘hands on’ experience in the mechanical and electrical disciplines within a process setting.
- Experience from commissioning and maintenance of process systems.
High School Diploma/Techical, preferably Electrical / Electronics / Computer programming and PLC or a combination of education -A minimum of 3 years marine or offshore industry experience as Electrical engineer is preferred.
|Job area||Service Delivery|