- Coordinate and plan single and/or standard warranty/Field Service work orders according
to contract and customer - requirements as well as quality, health, safety and
environmental and cost targets.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsilä Quality, -Health, Safety and
Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Plan activities, resources, spare parts, costs and time schedule for the work order.
- Coordinate service engineer when they are assigned on a work order.
- Act as contact person for customer during the work order.
- Follow-up and report the status of the work order to customer
- Ensure customer satisfaction in all activities.
- Ensure internal systems are updated.
- Ensure work order will be invoiced in time.
- Communication skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Cultural knowledge
- Teamwork skills
- Wärtsilä quality, safety & environmental skills
- English and Mandarin, in writing and speaking
- Higher certificate, diploma or degree in Marine or equivalent - at least 3 years working experience in field service
|Job area||General Management & Administration|