• Responsible for all activities relating to the maintenance management of the power plant, including planning and implementation of plant maintenance in order to ensure maximum uptime, reliability and zero rework.
• Commercial losses to customer related to Power Purchase Agreement due to noncompliance of PPA plant maintenance related clauses.
• Maintain the plant in its maximum efficiency.
• Manage Plant maintenance for assigned plant.
• Coordinate with maintenance planner for safe execution of the activities.
• Planning of preventive maintenance.
• Implementation of the contract management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way.
• Optimize resources offered by the company
• Plan improvements for cost reduction in the accomplishment of tasks, plan tasks aiming at better use of available time and the individual protection of the team.
• Preparation of inspection and service reports within defined timeline as per contract.
• Command the team, distribute and control the tasks assigned as well as job orders.
• Responsible for trouble shooting and maintenance jobs.
• Responsible for the implementation of safe working practices.
• Responsible for Zero Breakdown due to maintenance negligence.
• Build a competitive and motivated team of maintenance personnel.
• Develop maintenances routines at Plant
• Communication Skills
• Customer Relations
• Financial Knowledge
• Local Labor Laws
• Negotiation Skills
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Time Management
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment especially MS project.
• Multi task handling.
• Reporting Skills
• Training skills
• Cost effectiveness
• Co-operative skills
• Literacy in English.
• Ability to analyze situations and data, and make decisions within the overall framework of a large organizations policy & philosophy
• Ability to organize and implement strategic plans, policies, and procedures
• Ability to use all resources - material and human - to effectively carry out assigned tasks
• Ability to foster & patronize corporate vision.
• Meeting process knowledge
• Contract communication management
• Contract management process knowledge
• Maintenance management
• Safety & Environment knowledge
• Engine Knowledge
• Auxiliary Knowledge
• Document Management
• Wärtsilä General terms and condition
• Contract / PPA knowledge
Management & Leadership Competencies:
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Strategic Planning and target setting
• Change Management
• Management Skills
• Team Building
Education: B.E (Mechanical)/Marine or Equivalent
Experience: 8 to 10 Years of HFO based Power/Marine installation maintenance management experience. IPP experience will be considered as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Contract Manager LPTL
|Job area||Contract Delivery|