Main responsibilities as follows:
- Perform immediate local support activities and/or does research related to studios under supervision of Sr. Accountant.
- Perform a variety of defined activities: archive handling, preparation of accounting documents and records in local accounting system, to account the monthly accounting entries in accordance to time table monitored by Sr. Accounatant.
- Prepare of all accounting correspondence requested.
- To support with messenger activities and act as office body for Account Manager.
- To fulfill all QEHS rules at work
- To fulfill all legal requirement applied to WCO.
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Accounting knowledge
- Accounting system knowledge
- Teamwork skills
- Workplace ICT equipment and applications
- Organizing skills
- Problem solving
- Customer service oriented
- Writing skills
- Opening and flexibility High School and to have satisfactorily finished studies on accounting No one
|Job area||Finance & Control|