“Proactive and hands on coordinator with a genuine drive to manage internal and external demanding commissioning projects”
As a Commissioning Coordinator (working within the global Marine Division), you will find yourself in the heart of the exciting international world of the Maritime industry. You work closely with the Project Management department and Service Units to ensure safe, on time, on budget and high quality commissioning of Wärtsilä delivered equipment and products.
Main task is to coordinate commissioning related activities such as planning and developing of resources as well as budget monitoring. You will participate in both internal as well as customer meeting in which you will take a leading role explaining and presenting our processes and requirements.
You will become part of an international team of 10 Commissioning Coordinators and you will report directly to the General Manager Marine Commissioning. Traveling is part of the job. This position is located in Drunen, the Netherlands.
• You lead and manage all global activities related to the installation and commissioning process of equipment on new building projects.
• Ensure availability of resources such as manpower, subcontractors and tools.
• Review and monitor commissioning budgets and –reports. Cost Reporting and project closing.
• Communicating internally or to customers on all aspects of the commissioning process.
• Participate in (on-site) project meetings. Initiate and manage corrective actions in case of deviations and/or occurred risks.
• Participate in development projects.
• You hold a Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering (or equivalent).
• Working experience within a complex technical environment.
• You are able to adequately manage stressful and demanding situations.
• You have a strong customer focus and possess a true service attitude.
• A proactive team player with solid admin and communication skills.
• Being part of a multinational company with a multiple matrix structures, it is important to be a team-player in an international setting.
• Willingness to world-wide travel (incidental).
• Fluency in English, both verbal and written. Dutch and/or any other modern language is a plus.
• You are independent, have an open mind and are positive.
|Contact person to give further information||
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
In case you have questions about the procedure please call Mr. Egbert van der Meijs (Lead Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 20324766 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job area||Project Management|