|Position description||The Cell Technician will support the Cell Team Leader with the output of the manufacturing cell using a 'total flexibility' in valve assembly, hydro testing, production orders and material movement.|
• Working to Engineering drawings and following any relevant processes.
• Using a variety of measuring equipment to verify product conformance
• Working as part of a team and reporting to the Cell Leader.
• Work with customer third party inspectors in the compliance to inspection test procedures.
• Clocking onto production orders.
• Complete assembly builds within the routed time. Highlight when time has not been met and offer suggestions for improvements.
• Identify areas for continuous improvement in the product.
• To play an active part in the pursuance of continuous improvement relating to the methods and processes employed.
• Ensure housekeeping is maintained to the required standard..
• Be personally aware of and abide by the company’s Health and Safety policies and practices.
• Undertake personal development as and when required for the position.
• Maintain safe working practices for self and others in accordance with the Company’s policy on Health and Safety.
• Identify assembly/tester stamp on goods and paperwork for traceability.
• Ensure excessive issued components are returned to stock.
• Ensure best practices are adhered to remove opportunity for non-conformance.
• Identify and highlight non-conformance immediately to supervisor and support quality staff in rectification/corrective actions. Move goods to quarantine area.
• Other activities as required
• Proven exposure within an engineering manufacturing environment/ apprentice served.
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Understanding of production targets
• Clear communicator