To support our growing focus on becoming the best energy systems integrator worldwide, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager, EU & Africa to join our Supply Chain Management team in Energy Solutions in Vaasa, Finland. In this position, you will be part of a highly dynamic and outstanding team of professionals that will embark on challenging transformation of Energy Solution’s Supply Chain.
In this role you will be accountable for delivering on time all direct materials for Energy Solutions projects in the area, according to sales contract delivery terms and based on timely receipt of engineering specifications. You will also be accountable to optimise total project costs based on shipment plans and project requirements.
- Lead the team to ensure adequate Sourcing, Procurement, Transport and Logistics support is given to the Area sales and projects to meet Area business objectives
- Ensure sourcing, procurement and logistics planning is done together with project teams to optimize the project lead time and minimizing total costs of the projects
- Ensure that activities gets executed to achieve or improve agreed targets for on time delivery and cost
- Ensure supplier base utilization is well balanced and coordinated with Category Teams and Material Management
- Ensure demand data from the Area are communicated to Material Management and Category Teams to allow proper suppliers’ forecasting and capacity reservation process
- Coordinate supply chain localization plans, in line with Area specific needs and priorities, and in cooperation with Category Teams
- Head regular performance team meetings
- Lead, coach and mentor the Supply Chain Team in the Area. Develop a strong team spirit and alignment between Supply Chain Management and Project Teams
- Act as a change catalyst in the new Project Procurement & Logistics organization
- Develop project sourcing, procurement planning, logistics and transport management capabilities for the area
- Develop data-driven and cross functional problem solving capability.
- Academic degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or Economics
- Profound understanding of Procurement, Project Management, Logistics and Transport operations
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentations skills
- Hands-on management skills with result oriented attitude
- Excellent problems solving skills
- Capable of engaging people in collaborative efforts to ensure planning and execution of tasks
- Facilitating attitude and experience in leading teams, with role modelling and coaching attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
- Professional certification in Supply Chain Management / Project Management considered a plus.
|Contact person to give further information||
David Negrisin, Director, Supply Chain Management
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|