“Hands-on Test Guru, ready to lead the way in testing groundbreaking solutions deployed on the biggest ships in the world”
You are the highly pro-active test professional that will join us in running the next level of testing for our onboard data-capturing-and-sharing-platform, ensuring releases of the Eniram Platform go as smooth as they possibly can. If you are the lead tester that wants to drive the testing of your own scrum team and share your skills and insights with the rest of our testers and developers, please don’t hesitate to respond!
There are two sides to your role. Your main task (70/60%) will be to create automated test sets together with the Platform Team’s Developers and Testers. These you embed in our continuous release chain, to enable blazing fast feedback to your development colleagues after each build. Your secondary and just as important task (30/40%) is being the driving force on Testing in a growing Guild of Test and DevOps Professionals within Eniram. We aim at quick insight in the quality of releases and shielding of our customers from preventable problems.
Within the Platform Team, you are the team’s conscience with regards to clean administration and correct sharing of information. This helps us to achieve the goal of generatable reports/documentation and to save on unnecessary unclarities further up the chain. Together we build solutions you can be proud of beyond your professional life. Your work for instance directly affects the CO2 emissions of a fleet of many hundreds of ocean-going ships.
As a Lead Software Tester, you are part of the Technology department consisting of scrum teams, designers and domain experts located in our offices in The Netherlands and Finland. Your position is based at our Drunen office in the Netherlands, you will be travelling to Helsinki occasionally.
• Next to performing the below activities you will be explaining, teaching and supporting others to become as good at these as you are.
• As we are using a Model Based Testing approach, you will be devising User Intentions Models, Chain of Event Models and Software Component Models.
• Ensure testability of Initiatives, Epics and User stories.
• You identify and analyse the test basis, to extract test cases and prevent bugs in an early stage.
• Create reusable test cycles, used for automated and (limited) manual testing.
• You analyze test results of Scrum Team deliveries by use of Story Testing, System Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
• Create bugs and pro-actively report results based on test executions.
• You perform root cause analysis of identified deficiencies in products.
• You do follow-ups of bugs to assure they get resolved.
• You have strong understanding of Software Testing and have experience working with Automated Test Environments, this accompanied by ISTQB or equivalent certification.
• You are experienced working as team member of a Scrum and/or Kanban Team and able to challenge your development colleagues on content level.
• You can push back on process and procedure non-conformities within the Scrum Team.
• Experienced with participating in walkthrough's and reviews, preventing bugs early.
• Strong ability to query databases and to add repeatable work to scripts.
• Experience with tools and platforms like Jira, Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, Maven, Kubernetes, Linux Workstation/Server.
• Strong analytical abilities and a pro-active attitude.
• You can communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
|Contact person to give further information||
At Eniram you have the chance to explore the world’s largest and the most advanced pieces of engineering. We highly care for employability of all our employees, hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. And, of course, the endless opportunities to learn and grow with us!
Interested in really seeing the difference your skills can make? We look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae.
In case you have questions about the procedure please contact:
Dré Schellekens - Corporate Recruiter
Telephone: +31 (0)6 28558033
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|