Wärtsilä Training Services is looking for a (Senior) Instructor, Mechanical Systems. Title and responsibilities of the employee depends on the experience level. The position will be located in Turku, Finland.
- Provide technical training for internal and external customers
- Participate in the training content material production process
- Support and develop training team within areas of own expertise
- Maintain and develop practical training environment and facilities.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical or Marine Engineering, Mechatronics or an equivalent education
- Openness and flexibility to promote building of customer relations and teamwork
- Working experience in the field and / or experience in training is considered as a strong merit
- Self management skills
- Readiness to travel
- Good command of English and good skills in communication and documentation
- Desired expertise areas
- Operation and Maintenance of Wärtsilä engines
- Experience in Power Plant and / or Ship Power technology.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Service Delivery|