• Create customer specific solutions, specifications and quotations related FS activities according to customer needs and in alignment with the internal standards and requirements.
• Evaluate inquiries, technical /environmental risks and prepare cost calculations according to agreed targets.
• Perform technical assistance to sales and customers.
• Present and explain service offers and participate in the selling process towards the customer on request ( e.g. possible Customer meetings) .
• Prepare and provide support for tendering service agreements from FS activities point of view ( maintenance schedules, overhauls)
• Prepare tender documentation
• Prepare handover, and perform handover to execution.
• Support and communicate with other departments and share information
• Demonstrate QEHS commitment
• Russian - written & spoken
• English - written & spoken
• Communication and Teamwork skills
• Sales & customer focused
• Self confidence
• Commercial education
• Systematic way of work
• Team work skills
• Working independently and result oriented
• Reporting Skills
High technical ( mechanical) marine education Preferably experience as marine engineer ( 2nd or 3rd engineer) or service mechanical service engineer
required Professional skills:
• Technical knowledge of Wärtsilä products
• Contractual and legal skills
• Customer Relationship Management
• Risk management
• Experience in customer and Sales Support
• Achieving results
• MS Office product
• WE SAP Modules