- Lead and manage contract management activities
and/or assigned team.
- Execute assigned contracts accordance with Wärtsilä
Services guidelines, the Contract Management process and
general management practices in a safe and cost effective way.
- Implement Contract Management action plans,
processes and guidelines in the assigned responsibility area.
- Follow-up customer satisfaction and ensure that
agreed actions are taken in the area or in the assigned responsibility area.
- Plan, budget and manage result of the work within the
scope of the contract.
- Optimise assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed
Maintain good internal and external stakeholder
- Ensure quality of work related to the contract
- Follow up financial, operative and technical
performance through reviews and reporting and take corrective actions.
- Develop the working routines applicable for the
contract scope in accordance with Contract Management process
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus High level education Experience with relevant service products
Experience with project management is preferable
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|