As an In-Situ Specialist you:
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform major/complex repairs independently and in teams.
- Lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution.
- Interact with customers during the work execution.
- Perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
- Create Service Work Reports.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsilä Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety guidelines as well as customer site procedures and applicable law and legislation..
- Advice and promote available products and solutions to customers
To be successful in this position you should:
- Have a high school exam or the equivalent as a combination of education and work experience, preferable with a technical focus
- Have minimum one year work experience from similar position
- Know how to machine and polish crank pins, main journals and industrial shafts with portable machines.
- Have excellent skills in lathing, milling, drilling & grinding
- Have good technical and mechanical problem solving skills
- Know how to write technical reports and work scopes in English
- Be willing to travel up to 250 days per year
- Strive for excellence in every detail
- Have a safety first mind set
As a person you are a team player with good communication skills and with clear focus on results. You are flexible and can easily adapt to different work situations, cultures and people. You have the ability to organize and prioritize your work and strive for excellence in every detail.
Please note that in this recruitment we screen and select the applications continuously during the recruitment period.
|Contact person to give further information||
Per Hedberg, Senior Manager, In-Situ Machining, QuantiServ.
+46 768 001 929
|Job area||Service Delivery|