“Assertive finance and order administrator with strong communication skills”
For our Service Unit in Schiedam we are looking for a Project Administrator to strengthen our team.
As a Finance & Order Administrator you are our administrative and financial support and right hand for the invoices, accruals, hour administration and financial check-ups for our Field Services projects. You will be working in a team of 4 finance and administration specialists who are supporting our daily Field Service operations of our Service Unit for the Benelux. You will be reporting to the manager administration but work in close cooperation with our Service Coordination team at our Schiedam office.
• You support our Service Coordinators in the daily invoicing and financial administration regarding our international service projects.
• You have a critical view towards the administration processes and always looking for ways to improve the daily operations.
• You handle the reposting cost between orders.
• You create purchase orders to 3th party services and suppliers.
• You monitor the financial progress of the running projects and the Field service hour administration.
• Preferably you hold a Bachelor degree in either finance or administration, accounting or similar.
• A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a financial/administration position.
• It is an advantage is you have experience within an international service organisation.
• You have a decent knowledge of SAP (Fico) and MS office Excel.
• Proactive and assertive with a critical view on existing administration processes.
• Fluent in Dutch and English both spoken and written.
|Contact person to give further information||
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
We drive an inclusive corporate culture by respecting diversity. Success requires a mix of employees - diversity in nationality, gender, age, personality and educational background.
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae on our website: www.wartsila.com/careers. Select ‘Netherlands’ and the position you like to apply for.
In case you have questions about the procedure please call Mr. Dré Schellekens (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 28558033 or by email: email@example.com.