Wärtsilä Energy Solutions, AMERICAS, is now looking for a Proposal Manager to strengthen the Civil and construction expertise in Sales Support and Development. We offer you interesting tasks in an international business environment where you can build your skills and develop your career within Wärtsilä. Wärtsilä’s power generation solutions are an essential part of tomorrow’s optimised and secure power systems.
The primary location of this position is Vaasa, Finland. Other locations that will be considered are Houston and Annapolis in USA. For USA locations, note that applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship. Join our growing team and make a difference!
- Coordinate and lead offer preparations to fulfil customer needs
- Assist Sales by providing technical support, remotely and in meetings, and offer follow-up with customers
- Responsible for conceptual design, solution development and costing
- Assist BDM's in commercial and technical negotiations with customers with the goal of closing new business
- Work closely with contractors, Sales, Project Management and Technology. Both locally and at the product factories.
- B. Sc. or M. Sc. in Civil or Construction engineering
- More than 5 years’ experience of Sales, engineering or Project Execution work
- Experience related to standards, engineering and design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Conceptual sales skills are desired
- Ability to work in and lead global team(s) under minimal supervision
- Goal focused and a "can do" attitude
- Fluency in English
- Project management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Open minded and willingness to develop.
|Contact person to give further information||
Mikael Karhulahti, Area Manager Americas
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|