We are looking for Development Engineer / - Manager to join the Genset Portfolio – team within Energy Solutions, Business Line Engine Power Plants. Position will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
The team is responsible for developing and managing a competitive portfolio of Generating Sets for Power Plant – applications.
The main focus for this position is to perform structural finite element analysis (FEA) of generating sets in the range 10 – 20 MW. Depending on the applicant’s professional experience, the position is either a Development Engineer or Development Manager.
- Perform finite element analysis for generating sets
- Perform measurement data analysis
- Developing analysis methods and codes
- Work in close cooperation with relevant peer experts within Business Unit Marine Solutions.
- M.Sc. in Applied Mechanics
- Basic or advanced finite element analysis competence
- Basic or intermediate programming skills for utilizing scripting in FEA
- Initiative taking, systematic and organized way of working
- Good analysis and reporting – skills
- Good skills in communication and self-management
- Interest for measurements and measurement data analysis
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Customer orientation
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
|Contact person to give further information||
Tero Lokasaari, Senior Development Manager, Genset Portfolio
Tel: +358 50 575 7869
Erik Jungner, General Manager, Genset Portfolio
Tel: +358 50 598 4762
|Job area||Research & Development|