As a Management Account you will be reporting into the Business Controller and will act as financial support for Wärtsilä Valves to help the business understand the business performance.
• Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes including balance sheet cleansing
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial accounts.
• Provide reports and assist in conducting analysis on the financials.
• Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are developed implemented and maintained.
• Preparation of VAT returns and Intrastats.
• Calculation and input of accruals and prepayments.
• Ensure SAP data is complete and correct so that HFM/Cognos and SAP show correct figures.
• Liaising with company Auditors, managing audit process.
• Supporting the Business Controller with any projects or initiatives they may request.
• Health and safety activities and support, including finance secretary for the QHSE meetings.
• Proven within accounting and financial closing skills
• Ability to understand businesses
• Capable to run and manage audits and internal controls
• Exposure to financial applications and reporting systems (SAP, Cognos, HFM, Qlikview)
• Minimum of CIMA qualified or equivalent proven background within the preparation of monthly management accounts, completion of VAT and intrastat returns, running/ dealing with external auditors and internal controls.
• Clear and confident communicator across all stakeholders
• Financial knowledge
• Teamwork skills
• Process development knowledge
• Cost awareness and effectiveness
• Presentation skills
• Reporting and analysing skills
• Wartsila knowledge and business understanding
• Wartsila quality, safety & environmental skills
|Job area||Finance & Control|