- Coordinate and plan In-situ machining activities according to contract / offer and customer requirements while ensuring Wartsila business targets are met.
- Ensure work execution according to Wärtsilä QEHS policies and guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Support service sales team in making offers for in-situ machining activities.
- Plan activities, resources, tools, parts, costs and time schedule for service works.
- Coordinate resources when they are assigned on a service works.
- Act as contact person for customer during the service works.
- Interact with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Source tools, resources and materials needed for work execution.
- Follow-up and report the status of service work to customer or relevant internal stakeholders.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in all activities.
- Ensure internal IM tools are updated.
- Ensure work order will be invoiced in time.
- Fluent English, in writing and speaking
- Good communication skills.
- Cost awareness & effectiveness.
- Cultural knowledge.
- Teamwork skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Minimum 3 years of similar work
- Wärtsilä quality, safety & environmental skills.
- Business understandings.
- MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Ability to manage several tasks/jobs running in parallel.
- Technical skills (knowledge of In-situ machining / laser alignment), from the field or equal is an advantage.
- Experience in reconditioning process not required, but seen as an advantage.
- SAP experience is an advantage
- CRM experience is an advantage
- Designer software experience (AutoCad, Inventor or similar)is an advantage
- Flexibility (availability during weekends and holidays)
- Bachelor degree / Professional diploma in engineering
- Vocational school Engineering / Mechanical / Machinist
Minimum 4 years work experience of similar role
|Contact person to give further information||
Manager, QuantiServ Dubai
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Job area||Service Delivery|