The Assembly team has a sub-cell for manufacturing Omega Bellows Spring assemblies. The finished Bellows are then used in Main Seal Assemblies and also shipped as spares. This is a single operator cell involving Bench, Oven and Spray Booth operations.
Business demand will drive the required manpower and skills at any given time when instruction will be given for duties to be carried out.
Flexibility is key for this position with a wide variety of duties to be carried out in a safe accurate manner working to our OTIF target.
• Manual Assembly of Springs into Jig assemblies.
• Powder Coating of Omega spring components.
• Marshalling of spring sets to ensure the correct quantity/quality to specification.
• Communicate with all ops teams to ensure proactive actions are taken to meet OTIF.
• Continuous improvement relating to process and procedures.
• All duties carried out to be done in a safe manner following H&S safety procedures.
• Any other duties that may be required.
Mechanically astute with significant experience in an Engineering environment.
Brazing experience beneficial but non-essential
Experience of working in a production environment.
Understand Health& Safety environment/procedures.
Demonstrable ability to read and understand technical drawings.
Ability to communicate effectively with leading hands in single man cell.
Ideally educated to college standard or solid experience working in manufacturing industry.