The Single Pallet Cell includes Manual and CNC Turning and Milling Centres. This position is on the CNC Milling machines [Huron/Correa], and would encompass the machining of a wide range of Materials and specifications to meet customer requirement.
Business demand will drive the required manpower and skills at any given time when instruction will be given for duties to be carried out.
Flexibility is key for this position with a wide variety of duties to be carried out in a safe accurate manner working to our OTIF target.
• CNC Milling – Huron/Correa machines
• Programming and editing
• Tooling and fixture set-up
• Use of measuring equipment
• Machining of wide range of material/component types
• Communicate with all ops teams to ensure proactive actions are taken to meet OTIF.
• Continuous improvement relating to process and procedures.
• All duties carried out to be done in a safe manner following H&S safety procedures.
• Any other duties that may be required.
Program creation and editing in Heidenhain controls
Understanding Vernier/Micrometer measuring equipment working to tight tolerances.
significant experience in an Engineering environment.
Understand Health& Safety environment/procedures.
Demonstrable ability to read and understand technical drawings.
Ability to communicate effectively within a small team
Ideally educated to college standard or solid experience working in manufacturing industry.
Previous Correa experience would be a distinct advantage