|Position description||The team delivers unique insight into vessel performance, based on the data collected from ships around the world, with focus on data analysis and providing insights to our customers to help them run their business. This is a position for you, if you are passionate about using data to support business decisions and customer engagement. Eniram provides an international front-row seat to digital transformation of traditional maritime industry. You will be a part of an experienced team tackling real-life challenges related to big data and analytics.|
What does a Business Analyst do? As a Business Analyst in the Customer Lifecycle Management team, your main responsibility is to
• scope and develop new analytics services based on customers’ needs
• perform one off analysis based on collected customer data
• standardize, productize and maintain existing analytics services
• collaborate with Eniram’s Customer Lifecycle Management team to ensure transparency and support with the customer deliveries
What kind of skills does a Business Analyst need? In order to be successful in this role, you need to have a passion for Big Data and a desire to become a hardcore professional in the field of turning data into powerful insight. In addition to positive attitude and the ability to work proactively, we expect you to have:
• At least B.Sc. degree in a relevant field, such as statistics, information technology or engineering, or equivalent experience
• Experience in data analysis and data visualization
• Experience in Python programming
• Experience in working with big amounts of numerical data
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer Service attitude
• Fluency in English language
We also value previous experience in the following areas:
• Knowledge of Tableau or similar visualization tool
• Programming skills in relevant data analysis languages (R and Matlab)
• Maritime technical knowledge
• Good presentation skills
|Contact person to give further information||
In addition to meaningful, environment saving mission and interesting work in a capable team, we are offering you a chance to explore the world’s largest and the most advanced pieces of engineering. This is an opportunity to further develop your competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organization.
Position can be located in any of Eniram's offices or in Turku. Working language is English. Apply now and tell us more about you! Please include a CV with a cover letter to the application.
For more information or inquiries please email tomi.urho (at) eniram.fi.