Wärtsilä Energy Solutions, LNG Solutions Business Line is looking for Engineers having background of delivering LNG Terminals or O&G Projects. In this position, you have a chance to lead an experienced project team currently delivering LNG terminal project and support LNG business in projects at sales phase. Position will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
- Execution and management of EPC projects (Project Management Team role)
- LNG terminals and/or LNG storage and distribution systems
- Planning and execution of project activities of LNG terminals and/or LNG storage and distribution systems
- Effective Subcontracting and Procurement.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in project management, engineering or industrial management
- PMP Certificate or equivalent
- Positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork and team building skills
- Previous experience of negotiation situations and ability to lead the negotiations
- Good or excellent skills in English and ability to work in multicultural environment
- Desire to learn new and develop better ways of planning and executing projects.
|Contact person to give further information||
Sami Myllyviita, Director, PM LNG Infrastructure Projects
Tel: +358 40 520 3367
|Job area||Project Management|