Mechatronic Development Engineer will operate in autonomy to run computer-aided software (CAD/CAM/CAE) to complete basic studies and simulations if needed. He\She will become the future reference for IoT smart connected technologies applied in manufacturing (smart sensors & gateways).
Support System and Technology Manager in maintaining the Smart Digital System developed for the factory and develop new ones.
- Knowledge of electronic & automation
- Basic Knowledge of mechanical engineering and computer engineering
- Basic Knowledge of Web application (PHP, Java, .net)
- Basic Knowledge of Databases programming (both Relational and Non relational database); e.g: My SQL, MS SQL, Hadoop, Apache Cassandra, Postgress SQL
- Have a solid understanding of physics, robotics, and circuitry.
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Attitude to drive assigned actions to meet or exceed customer satisfaction.
- Good Team working
- Attitude to fast learning
MSC in Mechatronics engineering or equivalent Young Engineer with some Experience in programming and possibly a thesis in this reference area.
Passionate for new technologies and integration of mechanics with automation.
|Contact person to give further information||
General Manager, Manufacturing Excellence
HR Senior External Expert