Review and analyse data coming from smart digital system in order to constantly improve manufacturing.
Explore possibility of machine learning technologies to establish a methodology for manufacturing data analytics in order to find logical path
Act as the future reference for machine learning and predictive analytics technologies applied in manufacturing.
Responsible to support System and Technology Manager in maintaining and improving smart digital systems solutions and technologies concerning process analytics and simulation.
Support Systems and Technology Manager in building a predictive analytics system for manufacturing machines maintenance.
- Knowledge of electronic & automation
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and tools
- Basic Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- MatLab programming
- Basic Knowledge of Databases programming
- Basic knowledge/Understanding of data mining software and applications (e.g. rapid miner, alterix,etc..)
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Attitude to drive assigned actions to meet or exceed customer satisfaction.
- Good Team working
- Fast learning Attitude MSC in Engineering or equivalent (preference is mechanical background with focus on statistics and information technologies)
|Contact person to give further information||
For further information, please contact
General Manager, Manufacturing Excellence
HR Senior External Expert