Wärtsilä, Marine Solutions, is looking for a Senior Automation Expert to join the business unit Catalyst Systems engineering team. Catalyst Systems is an end-to-end responsible product unit developing, delivering and commissioning emission abatement equipment based on SCR catalyst technology. Products are needed in marine- as well as in power plant installations due to stricter emission limits. Position will offer wide view to our operations from R&D phase to customer projects.
Position will be located in Vaasa, or optionally in Turku, Finland.
- Development and testing of new products and features
- Design of project specific wiring diagrams for delivery projects
- Establishing and coordination of external design work
- Technical expert support for sales team
- Development of design processes.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Automation
- 3 years of working experience with electrical & automation related work
- Ability to read, understand and produce wiring diagrams
- Ability to create new concepts and to industrialize those according projects needs
- Knowledge of electrical & instruments including Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Troubleshooting capability in electrical systems
- Knowledge (or willingness to adopt) of relevant design standards
- Basic skills for PLC programming (Modicon PLC seen as an asset)
- Good communication and teamwork skills, as well as ability to work independently
- Systematic and active approach to work
- Fluent in English and in Finnish or Swedish.
|Contact person to give further information||
Pekka Kinnari, General Manager
Tel: +358 50 5726585