Product Management Large Bore team in Product Company Large Bore of Marine Solutions Engines Business Line is looking for a Product Life Cycle engineer to strengthen its competences on Product Cost and Profitability.
In this position you will report to Product manager Large Bore engines. This position is located in Trieste, Italy.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Support the Product Management team to achieve product profitability targets according to the product strategy.
• Give technical support to product managers enbling decision making in the product development programs.
• Coordinate and facilitate product cross-functional cost reduction initiatives to improve product competiveness.
• Implement “design to cost” concepts within active product portfolio.
• Be the interface to Technology department for “design to cost” actions.
• Develop product cost benchmarking analysis.
• Support sales departments in contract calculations review.
As an ideal candidate you would have:
• Good communication and influencing skills to drive cross-functional activities
• Proactiveness and attitude to work in a multicultural team
• Excellent team working skill
• Basic Project Management skills
• Financial understanding
• Problem solving capability
• Good knowledge of Mechanical Design principles
• Design documentation analysis
• Product cost analysis
• Relevant academic background in mechanical engineering.
• Relevant experience of 3 or more years in similar position.
|Contact person to give further information||
For further information, please contact
HR External Senior Expert
|Job area||Project Management|