We are looking for an enthusiastic
Senior System Specialist
to our Lauttasaari office in Helsinki, Finland
What does a Senior System Specialist do?
As a Senior System Specialist, your main responsibility will be to ensure that corporate IT infrastructure works flawlessly as well as to implement fixes and new features to improve it. You will also assist Eniramers on their daily work lives by either instructing or helping them on software and services in use at Eniram.
Eniram relies heavily on its IT systems in everyday operations. You will make sure together with your counterparts elsewhere in Wärtsilä organization that these environments are fully functional and that they are developed in conjunction with company goals.
What kind of skills a Senior System Specialist needs?
We are looking for a candidate that has the skills and experience to work both independently with little supervision and as part of a team, in an often fast paced environment. In order to be successful in this role, you should have following skills:
· Logical problem solving skills and a good attitude towards delivering IT support
· Understanding concept of cyber security and what it means in corporate world
· The ability to get along with different types of people
· Good accuracy and attention to detail while being passionate about documenting your work
· Excellent GNU/Linux administration skills primarily on Red Hat derivatives
· Understanding of networking technologies including, but not limited to: tcp/ip, bgp, ipsec, ipv4, ipv6, vpn
· Experience in NAS and SAN technologies including, but not limited to: nfs, cifs
· Experience with Microsoft server, desktop and office technologies are seen as an advantage
· You have previously worked with Virtualization technologies like VmWare
You either have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or have the relevant skills and knowledge through minimum of three years of experience on similar jobs.
|Contact person to give further information||
This position is full time and permanent. In addition to interesting work in a capable team in an international environment, we are able to offer you good opportunities for professional development, the nicest colleagues and strong teamwork culture.
The position requires a good command of English. Applicants must have the right to work in Finland without restriction.
To apply, please send your application in English including a CV and salary request by 20th of August 2017 to: https://my.teamio.com/recruit/public/vacancy?uid=a8433dac-0d70-499d-b7fb-1a6058f0dbe5&rps=202
The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For additional queries, please contact antti.peltonen(at)eniram.fi.
|Job area||Information Management|