Wärtsilä Human Resources is looking for Manager, Global Resourcing & Employer Branding with passion for developing and implementing talent attraction processes, tools and ways-of-working in a global organization.
In this position you will contribute to Wärtsilä’s talent attraction by developing resourcing and recruitment policies, processes, tools and guidelines. You will also operationally support Wärtsilä’s divisions and corporate functions with resource planning and projects. Lead a team of recruitment professionals locally in Finland. Within your area of responsibility, you will ensure fulfillment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), the operations quality, and customer satisfaction.
Preferred location is in one of Wärtsilä cities in Finland (Vaasa, Helsinki or Turku)
Application period is until 11th of August. Please apply via our website at www.wartsila.com/careers and leave your full CV and cover letter.
• Lead the development and support the implementation of global resourcing and recruitment policies, processes, tools and guidelines
• Coach, train and consult the Wärtsilä human resources organization in resourcing and recruitment related topics
• Report and follow-up HR KPIs related to recruitment process performance, recruitment data quality and customer feedback
• Develop and deploy activities related to Employer Image and active recruitment marketing in various media, especially social media working together with Corporate communications
• Develop new forms of university collaboration and support the implementation of these based on global / local needs
• Develop and maintain collaboration with recruitment related partners and service providers globally, such as recruitment agencies, suppliers for recruitment tools and assessment centres
• Contribute to long / short term resource planning on need basis
• Provide operational recruitment support for selected segments / position levels of Wärtsilä’s divisions and corporate functions
• Proven track record of initiating new, easy-to-use HR practices which are based on business needs
• Experience in HR process improvement and implementation in a global perspective, preferably in the area of recruitment
• Ability to lead people and teams in a line and / or matrix organization
• Customer service mindset with a proactive approach
• Minimum five years of experience in demanding HR roles in a global company
• Fluency in English
• M.Sc. degree in related field
|Contact person to give further information||For further inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job area||Human Resources|