Wärtsilä Shared Service Center (WSSC) assists the Wärtsilä companies in financial accounting, such as accounts payable and travel expense reports, as well as handling incoming and outgoing payments, customer invoicing, and providing services within vendor master data maintenance and operational indirect purchasing. WSSC is also handling period end closing, general ledger postings, reporting, fixed asset accounting and admin billing tasks.
We are now looking for an Accountant, Period End Closing Services. The position is temporary for 14 months. Location is Vaasa, Finland.
- General ledger postings and closing postings in several Wärtsilä companies globally, e.g. bad debt provisions and accruals
- Monitoring of automated steps in the closings
- Global key user for the closing tool, assisting and training end-users in questions related to the closing tool and to SAP closing transactions
- Participating in development and optimizing of the closing and general ledger process
- HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) reporting
- VAT reporting and intrastat reporting
- Supporting in payroll related matters for Finnish entities.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Financial Accounting
- Work experience from Financial Accounting, Financial reporting, Closing tasks and Payroll accounting
- Good understanding of financial accounting processes and reporting
- IFRS and VAT tax knowledge, understanding of CIT process
- Willing to develop further financial processes and participated to automation
- Work experience from shared service center or other global accounting services is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of SAP FI and CO module
- Knowledge of HFM
- Advanced IT skills (e.g. Office tools) are an advantage
- English. Other languages are an advantage
- Pro-active, self-going, fast learner and good team-worker
- Customer service skills.
|Contact person to give further information||
Annika Södergård, Manager
Tel: +358 505923780
Niina Östergård, Manager
Tel: +358 40 143 6537
|Job area||Finance & Control|